Thank you for your interest in working at Watford Grammar School for Boys. The School is a busy and dynamic environment to work in with over 1,200 lively and enthusiastic students and nearly 300 expert and professional staff.
Why work at Watford Grammar School for Boys? Staff here benefit from:
All ability students from a rich variety of backgrounds who are motivated, inquisitive and eager to learn
- Talented and experienced colleagues
- An excellent reputation, making your experience at the school a strong basis for your future career
- Superb facilities for teaching
- Competitive salaries
- Good transport links and a site close to Watford town centre
- Extensive sports facilities available to staff including a state-of-the-art gym and sports hall
- A strong tradition in the arts with regular exhibitions, plays and concerts
- An admissions policy which prioritises children of staff
Apply for a role
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Criminal Records Bureau.
Before applying for any role at the school please read the following school policies:Safer RecruitmentChild-Protection
Current vacancies - Teaching Staff
There are currently no teaching staff vacancies.
Current Vacancies - Support Staff
If you have any questions on working at the school, please contact Mrs Brown:
Current Vacancies - Voluntary Positions
To make your application for a volunteer position or to find out more, please email Miss Connolly.