Watford Boys has a long history of forging lasting educational links in our local community. We continue to work with a wide range of organisations, aiming to promote the ethos and values of our school. These links also enable us to offer an increasingly rich educational experience to our own students.
We take our role within the community in Watford very seriously and are proud to be involved with a number of projects and initiatives, working with a wide variety of local schools, institutes and individuals.
Please use the links on the left to explore our roles in more detail, including how our outstanding facilities can be hired and how we have forged excellent working relationships with local, national and international organisations.
Below is a list of just some of our community-based projects.
- Imperial College STEM Centre at WBGS - Over 30 separate visits for primary, secondary and teachers’ events
- ‘Climbing Higher’ Saturday school
- Dynamic Hatha Yoga - Runs weekly classes on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and one Saturday a month
- Aviv Dance Studios - Runs a range of dance classes on a daily basis
- Supplementary schools - Al Almana and Watford Gujarati School on Saturday & Watford Chinese School Sundays